NHS Eye Examination
You qualify for an NHS eye examination if you are:
- Glaucoma sufferer
- Aged over 40 and are the parent/brother/sister/child of a person diagnosed with glaucoma
- Over 60 years of age
- Under 16 years
- A full time student under the age of 19
- In receipt of Income Support
- In receipt of Family Credit
- The partner of someone receiving either Income support of Family credit
- On low income and in receipt of certificate AG2
- Eligible for NHS complex vouchers
- Registered blind or sight impaired
Some of the groups listed above may also be entitled to help with the cost of their spectacles or contact lenses.
Please contact us for further information.
Simply call the team at 28 Chase Side, Southgate on tel: 0208 886 7266,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or request information below, or just pop in to see us.