Terms & Conditions
All references to ‘the website’ or ‘this website’ within this policy refers to Optitechoptometerists.com and also includes Optitechoptometerists.co.uk
Terms & conditions that affect all using this website,
- No warranty
- This website is provided on an “as is” basis and Optitech excludes all warranties of any kind. Optitech does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the website or any information or content.
- Optitech does not guarantee that the website is free of viruses or any defects.
- You agree to indemnify Optitech from any proceedings brought against us to the extent that such proceedings arise in connection with your use of optitechoptometerists.com, any breach by you of these terms and conditions of use or a claim that your use of this website infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or is defamatory.
- This website is provided free of charge.Optitech shall not be liable to you or any person for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise from the use of optitechoptometerists.com and the use of any information or content within it.
- Optitech shall not be held liable for any information held on websites which may have links to or from Optitechoptometerists.comand which are not maintained and controlled by Optitech.
- The website is intended for use within the United Kingdom only unless otherwise specified. Optitech make no representation that any product or service referred to on optitechoptometerists.com is appropriate for use, or available, outside of the UK. Those who choose to access this site outside of the UK are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- By using this website, you consent to the terms and conditions and disclaimers, as defined by Optitech. Optitech reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice.
- Optitech does not limit or restrict its liability for fraud, death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises from negligence of Optitech, its directors, employees, affiliates, or other representatives.
- All brand names, product and service names, and titles used on optitechoptometerists.com are trademarks, trade names, and/or service marks of Optitech, suppliers or affiliates. No permission is given by Optitech for their use by any person other than the holders and as such, any use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights which may lead to legal action.
- All designs, content, text, graphics, software compilations, underlying source codes, and other arrangements on this site are the copyright of Optitech or its content providers where applicable. Permission is granted to users to download and print one copy of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site without prior written consent from Optitech is strictly prohibited.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from optitechoptometerists.com and must abide by any trademark, copyright and other proprietary restrictions and licences whether displayed or otherwise in the particular material or relevant area on ptitechoptometerists.com. In the absence of any particular notices, a user may make one copy of copyrighted, patented, trade marked exclusively for personal use and provided that any notices contained in the material are maintained and complied with.
- The content of this website, these terms & conditions and your relationship with Optitech are all governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Optitech Optomerists Limited
Please contact us for further information.
Simply call the team at 28 Chase Side, Southgate on tel: 0208 886 7266,
or email email@example.com
or request information below, or just pop in to see us.